Thoughts on Lucifer season 4

Hi everybody,
After Lucifer season 3 I was unhappy. Finally Lucifer and Chloe was getting together, she got to see his devilface and he got rid of Kain. Then they made a few weird episodes, like fillers. I have seen things like that in anime, episodes that don't really fit in with the rest of the show but they are sort of fun. Never seen it in ordinary tv-shows and I hated it. When I found out the show had been cancelled I hated it even more. Then Netflix came and saved the day, hope was alive again. 

The fourth season was better than the third. Chloe was struggling with the fact that Lucifer was the devil, which is understandable. The acting on that was great, she was sort of normal but something was of. She was terrified and trying to do the right thing but at the same time she loves Lucifer. The plot with the slow realization that Lucifer isn't that bad and Chloe being tricked and Eve coming back. I loved the plot, though Eve annoyed the shit out of me. It had the Lucifer feel but a bit darker. It was also a twist with Linda getting pregnant and Amenadiel getting close to a kid who gets murdered and all the things that happen. So exciting. 

And then we have the ending. What Lucifer was trying to avoid. He goes back to hell. That place is miserable and soooo cool. (I would watch a season taking place there, or some other show taking place in that landscape. Maybe I'll write my own story taking place there.) Lucifer looks like a king, like a ruler, but he also looks miserable. Meanwhile in the real world Chloe is sad because she lost Lucifer. I hope for a season 5, I would love a season 5 and see what they do with this. 

What I did miss in this season was the Trixie - Lucifer and Trixie - Maze duos. It makes perfect sense that Chloe keeps Trixie away from Lucifer and Maze, but I like seeing them together. Also I would like to see what Ella would do with the knowledge that Lucifer is the actual devil. It would be amazing to see. So I keep my fingers crossed for a season 5.

What do you think?

Hope you´re having a great day and until next time, bye!

// Anna

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg