Thoughts on the Big Bang Theory ending

Hi everybody,
Another era has come to an end, there will be no more Big Bang Theory episodes. No more Fridays with relaxing in the couch and laughing at Sheldon and the gang. It feels a little sad, I cried a little, but I feel satisfied. Looking at the big picture I'm pleased. There are a three things I wanted to bring up here.

Firstly, Penny is pregnant and she is happy about it. It felt real and believable. I liked it. Loved the relationship between Penny and Leonard. I know they are imaginary people but I'm still really happy for them. Penny has said earlier that she doesn't want kids, but it feels like she has changed her mind and like she has grown up. It is not for everyone, but I like this development. 

Secondly, the makeover Amy gets. Sigh. Oh no. I do not like it. Through it all she has been strong and confident and haven't wanted to change herself to suit society. She is who she is and she likes it. Her mind is the most important thing. Her wedding dress was hideous but she loved it and Sheldon loved so she didn't care that her friends didn't like it. Then she sees herself in one picture and then she gets an entire makeover. Sure if she had gotten a haircut or something like that to change things up I would have agreed but she changes all about herself. Falling to the pressure of society and I was disappointed. I didn't see a good purpose to the makeover. Let Amy be Amy!

Thirdly, the speech Sheldon gives. It was so beautiful and sweet and was the best parts of Sheldon. That was the part where I cried. It was a final breakthrough on how he loves the universe but has been living in a very small part that universe. Missing very important things. His friends has been what has carried him in life, making sure that he would be able to get where he has gotten, and for once he can see that.

That is what I took from the last episode of Big Bang Theory, what did you think of it?

Hope you´re having a great day and until next time, bye!

// Anna 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg