A conversation on Adam Silveras upcoming fantasy novel

Hi everybody,
Yesterday I got a message from Michelle. It was just a link to thebookseller.com with information on the fact that Adam Silvera is writing a fantasy novel that will be published in 2020 with a sequel for 2021. My reaction to this was nerdgasm, oh yes! Because in the last month I've read three of Silveras books, loved them, and when Rainbow Rowell switched genre and wrote Carry on it turned out great (so excited for the sequel). 
Well, I asked Michelle for her thoughts on this and her answer was:

The following happened:

I saw it on twitter

I noted that it combines fantasy and Adam Silvera

=Anna

Remembered that you are never aware of books that are coming

Sent the link

I'm a f*cking greatass friend

Then we sent a lot of gifs concluding that we are very excited about this. VERY EXCITED!

Hope you're having a great day and until next time, bye!

// Anna

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg