P!nk-gasm

Hi everybody,
The other day I found a new song by P!nk and then realized that there was a whole new album. I just assumed that the tour she was doing this year was with the Beautiful Trauma album, but no there is a new album and I got so excited. She is one of my favourite artists, both because of her music and how badass she is, and I'm going to see her in August, and though the Beautiful Trauma album was okay it wasn't my favourite. I'm a sucker for I'm Not Dead and Funhouse.

Well, I began listening to the new album and I think it is amazing. Absolutely love it! I don't know how many times I've listend to Walk Me Home. Before i was excited for the concert but damn now I'm so hyped and can't wait for August to get here. 

What are your opinions? Which is your favourite album or song? 

Hope you're having a great day and until next time, bye!

// Anna

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg